As one of the first (probably the very first) beta testers of the program, here's now my own ToonVidio Review. As always, this review is more from the angle of a video creator, NOT from a marketer.
Watch the following video to see what I think about this program...
What I Like:
1. Built-in 2D and 3D characters, backgrounds, and objects. Ow, and background music tracks and sound effects too.
2. Very easy to use.
3. It has a Timeline, yehey!
4. Human metrics technology.
5. And other features that I still have to try...
What I'm Missing ATM:
1. Keyboard shortcuts - I usually use keyboard shortcuts in editing because clicking a mouse for some time is tiring. I hope they will add keyboard shortcuts soon.
3. Somewhat buggy at some point (which is normal in any new software)
Overall, I personally like the software, specially that I can see a great potential in it, in making 2D and 3D animation really easy. There might be a few things that needs to be fixed at the moment, but they are constantly updating the software so they should be fixed soon.
My Exclusive Bonuses
Bonus #1: Video Marketing Cheat Sheet
All the tools and equipment you can use to create videos! Everything from software, cameras, lighting, secret resources and more!
Bonus #2: 60+ Stock Video Backgrounds
Over 60 Professional Quality Scenery and Motion Video Backgrounds to set your marketing videos apart from the competition. Use these in your sales videos, upsell videos, product launch videos and more!
Bonus #3: 100+ Background Music Tracks
Over 100 Professional Quality Royalty Free Background Music Tracks that you can use to enhance your marketing videos!
Bonus #4: Tube Empire Revelations
How You Can Make $200-$400/Month from YouTube Videos in Any Niche Starting This Month! Learn How to Monetize any YouTube Channel and Bank 10x More Than Typical Youtubers.
P.S. Tell me what you think about the software so far, by leaving a comment below. If you have some questions about the tool, just ask as well :)