Whiteboard animation is one of the most exciting video styles, and there have been lots of programs created to do this, like Videoscribe, Easy Sketch Pro, Explaindio, etc. Doodly is a newer tool created for this, so the question is, what makes it different from those other programs that has been already created to do whiteboard animations? Watch this video to see my full review of this program...
What I Like
1. Can do both whiteboard and blackboard animation.
2. Comes with a timeline so it's easy to time the animation with a voice over.
3. Does not use SVG so you can simply use images in PNG and JPEG formats
4. Dedicated whiteboard and blackboard animation program
5. Very simple and easy to use
What's Missing ATM
1. The ability to add more audio tracks
2. Audio volume control feature
Doodly might be the simplest yet most powerful whiteboard (and now also blackboard) animation program I ever used so far. When it comes to creating whiteboard animations, this will be the tool that I'll use a lot!
Bonus 1 - Collection of Animated Elements (Valued at $500)
Since I really like this tool, I wanna give you my collection of animated elements that I was planning to release as a product soon. You can have them all for free if you grab Doodly from my link. Checkout the following animated element categories I'm giving away:
- Animated Icons
- Animated Shapes
- Animated Overlays
- Animated Transitions
Bonus 2 - Doodly Training
I'm sure the Doodly team will have their own training but I also wanted to create my own for you. Aside from how to use Doodly, I'm also going to show you great applications of the videos you create from this software.